The site is a campus of 8 separate buildings, which students and staff move between throughout the day. For the safety of all, we do not allow vehicle movement.
Parents must not drive onto the school site between 8.10am and 3.50pm, except in emergencies (eg., if school contacts you to say that a pupil has been taken ill and needs to go home).
If you are attending for a meeting during the above times, or if you wish to visit school for other reasons, please use the public car park nearby on Rock Street.
Yellow School Bus Services 2017/2018: Y23 & Y47
The following information outlines the application process for Yellow School Bus passes for the next academic year 2017/2018.
- The TfGM online portal will be open between Thursday 1st June and Friday 30th June 2017 for pupils to apply for their annual Yellow School Bus pass.
- The portal can be found at http://www.tfgm.com/buses/yellowschoolbus where FAQ’s and service maps will be available.
- The applicant will choose which Yellow School Bus they wish to use.
- The applicant will receive an e-mail with a unique reference number to confirm the application has been received.
- The portal will close on Friday 30th June to assess applications that have been received.
- Passes will be sent out during July and August.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be advised by e-mail.
- The portal may open again in mid-July but only for Yellow School Bus Services that still have spaces available.
- Pupils should also ensure that they either already have an igo card or have applied for an igo card in order to use the Yellow School Buses.
Places are limited. Applications must be made before Friday 30th June to maximise chances of securing a place.
P Week, Tuesday 5th September
Q Week, Monday 11th September
P Week, Monday 18th September
Q Week, Monday 25th September
P Week, Monday 2nd October
Q Week, Monday 9th October
P Week, Monday 16th October
Q Week, Monday 23rd October