The site is a campus of 8 separate buildings, which students and staff move between throughout the day. For the safety of all, we do not allow vehicle movement.
Parents must not drive onto the school site between 8.10am and 3.50pm, except in emergencies (eg., if school contacts you to say that a pupil has been taken ill and needs to go home).
If you are attending for a meeting during the above times, or if you wish to visit school for other reasons, please use the public car park nearby on Rock Street. Please consider our neighbours and refrain from parking in residents only car parking areas or on double yellow lines.
We are experiencing a high demand for the 893 school bus service. For Health and Safety reasons the bus driver cannot allow more pupils on to the bus than he is legally allowed to carry, so please can you ensure that your children have an alternative plan for getting to and from school. This may involve advising them of an alternative public bus that they can get and which bus stop to get it from. Please be aware that the school does not have any influence over the provision of school buses, as the funding and awarding of bus contracts is arranged by Transport for Greater Manchester (TFGM).
On a separate note, information regarding which bus ticket your child needs and how much they cost can be found on the Transport for Greater Manchester Website www.tfgm.com.
School photograph orders have arrived and will be given out at break and during lunch on Monday 23rd October
Yellow School Bus Services 2017/2018: Y23 & Y47
The following information outlines the application process for Yellow School Bus passes for the next academic year 2017/2018.
- The TfGM online portal will be open between Thursday 1st June and Friday 30th June 2017 for pupils to apply for their annual Yellow School Bus pass.
- The portal can be found at http://www.tfgm.com/buses/yellowschoolbus where FAQ’s and service maps will be available.
- The applicant will choose which Yellow School Bus they wish to use.
- The applicant will receive an e-mail with a unique reference number to confirm the application has been received.
- The portal will close on Friday 30th June to assess applications that have been received.
- Passes will be sent out during July and August.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be advised by e-mail.
- The portal may open again in mid-July but only for Yellow School Bus Services that still have spaces available.
- Pupils should also ensure that they either already have an igo card or have applied for an igo card in order to use the Yellow School Buses.
Places are limited. Applications must be made before Friday 30th June to maximise chances of securing a place.